Telluride Longevity Institute
Sponsoring the Live Longer Retreats and Continuing Education for Medical Professionals.
Why Are We Different than Other Wellness Retreats?
An 8-10 hour daily intensive lifestyle program
Daily interactive physician run educational programs
Daily one on one meetings with personal trainer
Daily Group exercises with trainers and Dr. Safdi
Individualized exercise & meal programs designed with dietician, trainers, and Dr. Safdi
Largest spa and fitness facilities in Colorado
Small groups (only 15 people per retreat)
Cooking demonstrations and instructions with the chef
Multiple optional classes with hiking, yoga, pilates, biking, and walks.
Our Health Mission
We believe in continued research in disease prevention, not just treatment. Our experienced medical professionals, dietitians, trainers, chefs, Pilates and yoga instructors put your health and wellness needs first. We are proud to provide a high quality level of customer service, medical experience, and commitment to health and wellness to all our participants. Our goal is to make you feel better and improve the quality of your life. Please read Dr. Safdi's regular posts on health, wellness and cutting age medical research into disease prevention.
Your Retreat Includes
- Daily educational lectures, hikes and activities with Dr. Safdi
- Daily one on one personal training with certified trainers
- Meeting with a registered dietitian
- Guided yoga and Pilates instruction
- Optional group classes including spinning, swimming, Foam and Flex, and Shred and Stretch.
- Interactive meals and cooking demos including 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches at the Peaks Resort and Spa
- 1 dinner in the Historic town of Telluride
- Pre-retreat evaluation and wellness consultation
- Post-retreat follow-up and consultation
- An Intensive 3 day program held at The Peaks Resort & Spa Telluride (lodging discounts at the Peaks Resort are available for registrants)
- $1,200 inclusive for all of the above.
2020 Intensive 3 Day Retreat Dates Are
- July 26-29
- August 16-19
- September 13-16
For personalized planning assistance and more information, please contact Patrick Latcham, (970) 728-7388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.